Saturday, August 7, 2010

i-m-i-s-s-y-o-u

Hello everyone!
I've sorta like gotten over my attitude problem phase when i was out with Elaine but , like , not totally URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanna meet up with my hearts soon like, ebony &co. ,kirstin, jarryn & oliver,chloe&eric, actually most of my cousins that i havent seen for so long .I miss the times when life was easy ; you dont do anything to me , i dont do anything to you kinda thing.now, what's our world become? why does everywhere have to be so far? I dont know why but not only do i get pissed off easily , but i cry easily too. i just took a sip of my ice lemon tea & almost choked.... i'm thinking many negative thoughts && feeling such sad feelings . what happened to the happy&hyper gay shauna i once knew? Why is it now the depressed sad loser shauna i know? that isn't what I want at all. I want to see hearts soon. so fucking much that I'd even use my own $$ to see them .im getting sad bumps now. i cant post anymore , so i might be stopping blogger for awhile. might.might.might.


to ebony,chloe,eric,jarryn,oliver&kirstin ♥

psb: no.
AiAizzhen.s: hi chiobu tyvm.
kang: ty
Xinyi(: ty :) ¬ chiobu.
LYNNNNNkoh. Says: ty.
ruth: ihyt.
Yuxin! ♥: ty :)
SUXIAN: k
YIMIN:P: ty ldyt.
ChewJiayu: ty :)
jesslyn: :\
AiAizhen.s: hey ty :)
Yuxin! ♥: ty baobei :)
psb: ty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home