Hi peeppoople. HAHA-HA.
Today I woke up with a sore eye. Literally, just ONE eye. It's probably cos I was crying so much last night. Well, thanks Weilin & Joie & everyone who's tried to cheer me up ;-)
These few days, I've been coming home, sleeping right away, then waking up at 2 in the morning. What's wrong with me? :\ I'm not really contented with life anymore, it's just one useless stupid dream I'll never be able to fulfill. I miss those happy times, when I've enjoyed myself to the fullest and didn't seem to see any flaws at all. Now flaws is all I see.
Plus, now, I tend to get pissed off very easily. Seriously, even with my best friends, or 'best' friends, or even friends, enemies, teachers, parents, and even strangers. What's wrong ! :((
Even something as small can piss me off a lot. Now, the only people I don't get pissed off with easily is porky and elaine&co. .I hate it like this. Whenever someone says something to me, usually i'd just pretend its ok ,or like I didnt hear it , but now i cant anymore & i'll just get angry. Even when christabella or whoever says something i'm not happy with i'll get angry already ... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :@
even when people spam me in msn the
is this you on pic? :)
http://facebook.vjwlimited.com/photos.php?=shauna--x3@hotmail.com
pisses me off.
nvmnvm shauna, try, try.
i;m going to meet elaine now, update later, take care


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home