Friday, August 6, 2010



Hey everyone!
It's been long since I've posted a wordy post, hehe. Alright, I'll start now :D
Today we had our National Day Performance! It was \m/ ok! Tessa, Yvonne, Elaine, Carissa and I went high for choir!
I LOVED TODAY SO SO MUCH GAH.
Then Shirah & Wani highed with us, and we stood up and started swaying and all to the music. Ahhhh choir was amazing.
After alot of screaming, shouting, jumping and singing, Porky and Wifey came to look for us after their choir. ♥
We had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After that, Elaine & I went to wait for Tessa, RuiShyuan & Keisha to do their Lit Test. Then RuiShyuan & Tessa came down, we highed.
> looked for Keisha > waited > walked to westmall > ate @ Burger King

BURGER KING WAS A FUNNY LUNCH. HA-HA-HA RIGHT RUISHYUAN? *WINKWINK*
AHAHAHAHA. Then, Tessa, Keisha & RuiShyuan went to the library, so Elaine & I went to the arcade. HAHA THE STUPID DDR GIRLZ MADE US PISSED. & I SAW KEITH +s.
Then wen trained to Lot 1, looked around and stuff, bought my frozen yogurt and went home.
Thats it, aha.

To _ & _ ,
I don't think you'll even read this but yeah. Mmm if you think I'm just using y'all then go ahead cos I know what I'm doing. You heard it from _, but, when she said that, we just fought and hated each other vvm. But now we're okay and you know what? I think the most important part in a friendship is trust. Seriously, trust is super fucking important. If we're really friends, no, sisters, then you'd trust me, but I guess you don't huh...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home