Friday, July 30, 2010

what is the meaning of the word friend? honestly i dont know anymore. yeah, cus i read somebody's blog, & know what? She's right. True friends probably dont even exist. I dont even think i have any.

  • I hate this school.
  • I hate my teachers.
  • I hate my life.
  • I hate everybody.
  • I hate everything.
  • I miss saps.
  • I miss my friends.
  • I miss my old life.
  • I miss how it used to be.

Fuck I totally miss everything. K i hate this life, i hate singapore. Whatever fuck about yog or national day, is all plain bullshit.
I'm through pretending, faking a smile.
It's all not even worth it anymore.
What is friendship actually. It probably means fuck to most people right.
Do you think friends are like phones. Get one, super excited > see new one > through away the old one > get new one >repeat step one.
Is that what your understanding of friendship is? Cos I'm sorry but, thats not friendship.
Thats bullshit.
-
You may have many friends ,but you honestly dont need me. you dont even bother to reply my msgs, or say hi when we meet.
Whats going on with you now? So we're just not friends now? That's your way of showing it huh.
Kay fine, then you can forget your stupid whatever 'sisters forever' thing k.
Cos i hate you ,her, him,them,us. I hate everything & everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i only love these people .

Christabella! ♥
She's my steady. My dear. My lover ,my whatever. Whatever i need help with , she'll help me. When I'm down, she'll bring me up -literally. I have fun when I'm with her ,and she makes me happy .

Carissa! ♥
My darling ,laughing buddy, sister , gf ,she always makes me laugh. When i'm sad,she'll do something stupid that makes me laugh like hell. & she always helps me a loads lot .There's nobody, k ,nobody that can replace her.

& lastly,

Elaine! ♥
My laopo, best friend, love, sister ,she always talks to me. Even though i piss her off .She's my best friend ,my buddy. We can go out wherever and have fun .she replies my dumbest texts & cares.

Pluz
Keisha.C ,Tessa.O, L.RuiShyuan & Yvonne.C.

Thats all. I guess after them ,i have no friends huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home