What a loser .

Sup everybodyyyyyyy.
Today was a goooooooodzxc day I think. Mmmm! Met Elle @ like 6.50am > walked to school while talking about _______. What a bitch....... x) Went to canteen ,bought her drink > assembly. Guess what. She got a detention so like she couldn't go to do out Lit project with KokMing ,Eugene,Kenneth & Jordan. Then I was debating, should /shouldnt. HAHA. First lesson was English. Whatthefuck like totally. I rushed through my article review for absolutely nothing. Tsk!! Tiong went through our stuffs > Science @ Science Lab. WTF I'M SERIOUS. MRS **** IS A MOTHER FKING DOG!! Woof ;shy
Recessed with Elle (y) . Our Nuggets were like super hotzxc pls. Could barely eat it -_-'' Next was geo. Free period, hehe Mr Chua is on MC. Like how awesome is that, two periods somemore. Zai worhhhhhhhh.
So me & Elle went to desiao Eugene ,Leshawn, Toh they all. HAHAHA. After that was ME. Bitchier. Then, mt. Fk it.
Went to meet Elle. Ate with her, then she went for her detention while i waited for her till like 5pm!!! -_-
Kao. But I like finished all my work & stuff so yea i'm satisfied. After her detention, slacked a while, & blah. Now smsing Cheng En kor. He said I'm a bad person. WHATTHEHELL. Ohyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know what happened!?!?!??!?!
(during class, smsing)
Him: Hello!
Him: Can chat?
Me: (late reply) Sure :)
Him: I sleeping eh,you wake me up.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. HAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA THIS ONE LOSER LA. CMICMICMI. ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home