disturbiaaaaa
Thats Geraldine ,Stella & I! Taken last year ,♥
Hello everyBADy!!!!!! HEH!
Today I woke up ,and my hair felt weird. So i went to wash it. What-a-dumbass right? WRONG. Shauna's like so kewl . HA.
So I couldn't meet Elle .Sorrrrrrrrrrrry babeh :((
We had a math test ,and yea, Shauna definitely flunked it. Flunked it BIG time. Who cares anyway. Shauna doesn't! But her parents do ,so yea. She's screwed.
Then we had pe. Better known as, physical education. Kay Shauna hates PE. Hates it like fuck. I mean like ,pe just makes you tired before your recess. ;DUH. So i didn't run my Napfa.
But I wanna congratulate my dearest
Christabella!!!!
cus she was the fastest of the girls ,awwwwww. She finished so fast so she could see me. I'm sure! :D *biggrin*
Had recess. It was a very funny one. HA. Yay, kay nvm.
> THEN IT WAS MALAY.
DENDENDENNNNNNN.
Went to the computer lab to print something(?) & Shahrin bullied me! I was coughing & sneezing & blowing my nose like some pathetic fool, >:@
I HATE YOU . BUT NO, I WONT RUN AND CATCH YOU.
Y'know whyy? Cus 'running nose' . Get it? The nose is 'running' so you need to catch it, but Shauna doesn't run ,so yea?
OKAY NEVERMIND. *snorts then blows nose*
After malay was Science . Mrs Chew fascinates me. 'nuff said. :)
Then we had Literature. It was really cool & I won a lollipop! HAHA but i gave mine to Hui Ching, my dearest sister. It was grape flavoured ! The wrapper looked awesome ,kay SKIP.
After Literature,
And I won ! HEE yay. Thanks everyone! :3 Eugene is a sore loser ~
Bused home with Elaine & Yvonne after that .Going for some eurasion association dinner soon .gonna bathe then get dressed.
Adios!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home