its easier this way .
My goodness its been like so fucking long since I last updated a 'nice' post. So yea, i'll update naow! HAHA.
Today I woke up late, so missed church. Momma didn't wake me up, so its kay! ;-)
Then went to Vivo with mommy, she bought me some discs. I'ma watch them later, HAH. :P Had Science tuition > malay tuition after that.
There was this fking bitch in malay, god, ask her to fuck herself to save others of th trouble .Went to lot 1 after that & bought my superduperbigz frozen yogurt with fruity pebbles, hahahahha. & dinner.
Smsing with Amir didiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, blabla &&&&& Yuxin my supercutechiobaobei! ♥ Woot~
SHY DIE
Mmm, yesterday went out with Elaine ,Carissa & Christabella ....................... \:
For modern dance thingy @ IMM. Woke up @ 7.15(?) reached school @ like 8. AM. <-- morning.
Tired like some crazy bitch. Tied hair ,did make ups & smsed. x:
Then went to IMM ,sat with Bola. @ IMM, played 'Apple on a Stick', 'Tarzan the Monkey Man' & 'Oh Pillar Caterpillar'.
AHAHAHAHA IT WAS LIKE FUCKING GREAT! *SMILES BIGBIGY*.
Actually almost didn't wanna go to dinner with them ,but promised darling so yeah. But I didnt regret itttttttz.
Before leavin imm, guess who i sawwww? KATE YOHZ!
Removed hair pins in the buz. @ westmall, chionged to toilet. Removed make up ,It fucking took forever. Wouldn't bloodyass come out >:
After i removed th bun ,my hair looked like Betty Boop's hair. HAHAHAHAH I (L) IT TOTHMAXBABY.
Went to Koufu to eat.
I became Christabella ,Carissa & Elaine's mommy for th day .They kept calling me mommy .HAHA WTFH. WRTLTMZ................ x)
Went to the art corner ,did the letter 'B' for BETTY BOOP. Bola Did 'B' for well, Bola. Duh -_-
Went to the library to ziliannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnz.
Then bused home ;-)
Uploading picks now ,byyyye


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home