Hey bimbos and losers out there , HEEEEEEEEE. x)
TODAY WAS A GUD/BAD DAY. *sighs really loudly*
-
Met elle in the morning ............. It was raining like fuck. Okay, i'm not trying to be vulgar-ish or whatever but after Elaine left ,i just feel really sucky. \:
Like I said ,met elle & mommy drove us to school.
THANKS MOMMY YOU ROCK. HAA :)
Assembled in the hall ,and rushed through my english homework with Syazwani, heee. ;-) Got some of it done by English period, but guess what. Benedict can't count -_-
Pissed off like wth yes. OKAY LETS SKIP.
We went to the LAB for Science. Didn't doze off, ^^ !!
Partnered Elle ~ It was fun & we actually understood it baby ! ;-)
AHAH!!!!
Okay went for recessssssszxczvcxbznzvzbxvzbvZznbcx. y'know what!?!? She pissed me off ,again. Wow seriously ,we should all clap hands for you .You know how to piss someone off 1234times without them doing anything.
Bravo .
Something very funny happened after that ,HA.
Me : I already smsed her & told her .................
Elle : HELLO ,she wont understand it cus its in english ,AHHA
Me : HAHAHAHAH you're so mean. Kk then i'll go to dictionary.com
Elle : NO! THEY DONT HAVE IT THERE
Me : FINEEEEEE. TRANSLATE.COM OKAY?!?!?!
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. LOL.
Anyway ,then we went for geooooGRAPHy. :D I enjoyed Mr Chua's lesson, honestly ,i love geography lessons. Then it was ME .It sucks. FINALLY, malayyyzxcvzxzczcxz. I dont know why ,but i kept laughing during the lesson. HAHA.
'Thanks Shahrin! :D'
Alrightyys. Then tantiara & I were late for geog supplymentry. Mr Chua kept picking on me, >:(
ITS NOT FAIR.
Went home with Elaine ,Yvonne & Elle......................................
Elaine came over ,we played > she left
I cant do it anymore .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home