i found a reason for me. ♥
Hey! ;-)
Today was okay. I woke up, idk why suddenly, then took a look at my phone. I had two missed calls from Elle, and some texts, from Elle and others. I called Elle back, and rushed to shower. After showering, I went to westmall to look for the JKeeks. Jordan, Kenneth, Elle, Eugene, KokMing, Shauna. HAHA KEWL RIGHT. I came up with the name ^.^!
Anyway, found them waiting infront of my bus stop. Elle was late (as usual).
We took the bus to my place. Then it was a lil awkward, but okay after a while. After shooting for a while (we had loads of fun btw), we went to westmall to eat. Saw Christabella♥! and her friend. HA-HA-HA! Ate then the boys went to play basketball @ the arcade. After their game, we came back. Instead of filiming again, we played.
I kept showing KokMing Nic's wall. HEHE. He was like '-.- o.o -_- and HAHAHAHHAHA' at the same time. L!O!L!
Then i started watching Tokio Hotel's Humanoid.
Kay on the phone with wx3ix3fx3ex3yx3/Keisha naox3, muahxz!
Me: Ughhh I'm tired.
Keisha: Go rest lah!
Me: No cos I wanna talk to you muahxz!
Keisha: HA.HA , o-k-a-y?
HEHAHIHUHO.
Wait before I forget,
Happy Birthday Tom Kaulitz & Bill Kaulitz. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Tom baby, we;ve been through many rough times and all but I still love you kay! Mwah! Hopefully, we'll get to meet soon baby. With my busy schedule, you never get to see me. Even though you beg, Tom, it's not working out. I think I might want to break up. Please don't cry, I still love you as my brother. But no, I can't leave you, so nevermind. Let's stay together forever.
Love, Shauna. ♥
Wifey said that I'm talking bullshit. Pfftxcccxzxczvxcvbzxcvbzbzbzxc.
HAHA.HAHA.HAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK I LU*V YOU *.*.
AND EVERYONE BTW ,you know rs. yeah, she .........................
nth bye. *winks*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home