Monday, August 23, 2010

i heart ny

Hey everyone! I'm Monday. Argh.

Well, today, Aunty Charlotte dropped me off at school. So, with my big fat puffy bag, I walked to the class assembly area and chatted with Tessa. Saw Nic's hairstyle. Thanks for making me almost choke. K.
Anyway, then we talked, and soon, we went to class. On the way up, laughed as usual. Went to math class, ahhhh I was in heaven. Well, not literally, but I saw him. ♥
Sparks flew. HAHA NAH I'M JUST KIDDING. Aww didn't see much of him cos SOMEONE's hed was veh big. Penghng! HAHA sorry i love your name.
Jinghui & I talked and crapped as ususal but, ugh the feeling's sucky. __
At music, I'm sorry, but, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH FUNNY LIKE WHAT. WELL, I DUNNO. BUT IT WAS PRETTY FUCKING FUNNY. Hakuna Matata ;)
THEN ,it was ME. Ugh fuck you Miss David.
Recess.
English was well, used as a history lesson basically. So,we kinda did history. And I bombed her with all the right answers! ;)
How smart of me! Bola was jealous cos she kept getting them ALL WRONG. MUAHAHA. WELL W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R-!
In Science, I drew my two flowers. Keisha&co. couldn't believe I drew it by myself. Hello, I did it in Science when Chew was talking about penises.............x)
After art, went to eat &play in class. Tessa and I were dancing and seducing RuiShyan. Keisha was doing Lit. HAHA. Omgwtfbbq that was the funnest time we've ever had in class so far. We went down to the staff room area and did work at around 5. Sorry Zaki & Miss Siti. I felt fucking bad, cos I ate infront of people who were fasting. Sorry again! :((
Then went for tuition after playing in the rain.

Just lost my mood.
Bai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home