Saturday, August 21, 2010

see the world behind my wall :)


Hello everyone! Today was a great day ;)

I woke up and ate breakfest after replying KaiZhi's sms. I think i chewed on it too hard and hurt my tooth. OUCH OK. O-U-C-H-!

Anyway, after eating, mommy drove me to Act3. My tooth was in a fuck load of pain. SO I, trying to be smart, when to like 'press it down' so it might hurt less. Well, seeing how my fingernails are long, and the car is moving v fast, i scratched the inside of my mouth.

OUCH TO THE FUCKINGEST MAX.

It was fucking painful! At act3, I started feeling dizzy and nausious. My head hurt a-fucking-lot. Ashley gave me some watermelon sticky's. :-)

After drama, which was really fun btw, mommy gave me a panadol for my mouth. I hate taking tablets. Hate, like will never like, cus they always seem to magically make me choke on them. Not fun. But this time, it was okay. I guess God kinda helped me through it, or I'd just gave spat it all out on the car windshield. HAHA.
We drove to Raffles City to get my Humanoid City dvd and music cd, which I'm currently listening to. Ahhhhh TOM ;-)
At Raffles City, I became dizzy again. Felt a fever c'min on. But after eating my subway and buying my hot pink, crazy blue, eggy yellow and boomzy red nail polish, I felt much better! Like so much better, I even went for my swimming lesson! But while wearing my cap, it tore. I guess I'm growing smarter huh, thats probably why my head became bigger *fakes a proud cry*.
After swimming, mommy and I went to Lot One for supermarket shopping. I went to get my pencil case and stuff from Popularrrrrrrrrrr. I feel great buying only what I need and not what I want. Mmm money minded, KA CHING $$.

I got my mango fro-yo then headed home after getting dinner. Was kinda bitching about school and mommy's work with her in the car. Felt gooooood (y)
I'm listening to Tokio Hotel's concert now. Hi Tom, I love you.

Keisha wifey, dont feel so stressed alright. It'll be okay, I promise :-) Anything, just gimmie a call, I'm here for you <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home