through the thick&thin
Hello everyone!
School was great today!
Well, started off with math. *.*
Usually, I'd be pissed, but today's lesson was awesome! Cos it was being video taped and we played games &stuff. (shocked face here)
After math, was pe. *drumroll* SHAUNA PLAYED BADMINTON. PROPERLY. AND SHE SWEATED. AND RAN. Sorry, but thats big news. Shauna. Playing. Sweating. RUNNING. Pe. just dont fit well in a sentance. After pe, I was sweating like some dog who just got lost in a desert after chasing its tail. Pfft.
Recess time. I said hello to Miss Pam. HAHA. After recess was malay. Well, malay teacher asked me to remove my earrings cos they were different colours. One was pink, one was green. WHY NOT MAN. WHY CANT I WEAR IT? ARGH.
Nevermind. Almost skipped Science. Ohyay, Shauna failed her science test. 10/30. How awesome -_-''
Lit time was fun!!! We were debating. RuiShyuan, Carissa & I against Christabella(muackzxcvb), Brenda & Jackson.
Once it was time to start argueing, Christabella and I were like shouting at each other then stopped at the same time and literally everyone burst out into laughter. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. THEN CHRISTABELLA KEPT PROVING HERSELF WRONG. And I was the only one argueing. Rs &carissa were laughing. Pfft. Shauna against those three supermeanmeanies. Jackson & Bola kept aiming me. HAHAHAHA WE ARGUED LIKE SOME FUCKING IDIOTS. EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING!!
Then after our debate, was Nic's vs Shirah(L)!
Nic's my daughter but whatev. She fucking called me 'NANA'.
Nicole: *whispers whatever she wanted to say cos she's shy :$'
RuiShyuan: NICOLE, SHOUT LIKE YOUR MOTHER SHAUNA!
Jordan: YEAH SHE'S LIKE A MACHINEGUN. SHE DOESNT NEED TO BREATHE, JUST SHOOTS OUT. NO WONDER SHE TALKS SO MUCH.
Nice friends I have huh. Yeah i know.
Cca was being a total biatch. - as usual.
Met Keisha&co. after cca and we walked to westmall. Smsing Tessa now.
Hey everyone, please go to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=192395&id=122193741158169&fbid=133694913341385&ref=mf and 'like' that photo! Help my friend's sist win! Puh-lease? :D
School was great today!
Well, started off with math. *.*
Usually, I'd be pissed, but today's lesson was awesome! Cos it was being video taped and we played games &stuff. (shocked face here)
After math, was pe. *drumroll* SHAUNA PLAYED BADMINTON. PROPERLY. AND SHE SWEATED. AND RAN. Sorry, but thats big news. Shauna. Playing. Sweating. RUNNING. Pe. just dont fit well in a sentance. After pe, I was sweating like some dog who just got lost in a desert after chasing its tail. Pfft.
Recess time. I said hello to Miss Pam. HAHA. After recess was malay. Well, malay teacher asked me to remove my earrings cos they were different colours. One was pink, one was green. WHY NOT MAN. WHY CANT I WEAR IT? ARGH.
Nevermind. Almost skipped Science. Ohyay, Shauna failed her science test. 10/30. How awesome -_-''
Lit time was fun!!! We were debating. RuiShyuan, Carissa & I against Christabella(muackzxcvb), Brenda & Jackson.
Once it was time to start argueing, Christabella and I were like shouting at each other then stopped at the same time and literally everyone burst out into laughter. AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. THEN CHRISTABELLA KEPT PROVING HERSELF WRONG. And I was the only one argueing. Rs &carissa were laughing. Pfft. Shauna against those three supermeanmeanies. Jackson & Bola kept aiming me. HAHAHAHA WE ARGUED LIKE SOME FUCKING IDIOTS. EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING!!
Then after our debate, was Nic's vs Shirah(L)!
Nic's my daughter but whatev. She fucking called me 'NANA'.
Nicole: *whispers whatever she wanted to say cos she's shy :$'
RuiShyuan: NICOLE, SHOUT LIKE YOUR MOTHER SHAUNA!
Jordan: YEAH SHE'S LIKE A MACHINEGUN. SHE DOESNT NEED TO BREATHE, JUST SHOOTS OUT. NO WONDER SHE TALKS SO MUCH.
Nice friends I have huh. Yeah i know.
Cca was being a total biatch. - as usual.
Met Keisha&co. after cca and we walked to westmall. Smsing Tessa now.
Hey everyone, please go to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=192395&id=122193741158169&fbid=133694913341385&ref=mf and 'like' that photo! Help my friend's sist win! Puh-lease? :D
P.s/ I LOVE TESSABITCH AND KEISHAWIFEY.
CYA'L TMRL!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home