ohmachan. (L)



Hi everyone! :)
Shauna's a happy girl again! Like, finally! HA. Alright, let's post a happy post! Yay.
Well, in the morning, went to school and chatted with Tessa&co. in the morning. Went for lessons as usual. It was super funny! Cos today I wore fucking long socks (y).
Mdm Tiong: Everyone! Sock check!
Us: Okie.
Mdm Tiong: Blah blah blah ,y'all can go!
Me: *went to wait for Keisha&co.*
Tiong: *nags at people for friendship bracelets and low socks*
Mdm Lee: *looks at my ultrazxcvb long socks* Shauna's are okay.
Tiong: I asked her to go! But she's so kaypo, she wanted to wait &see what happens.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT WAS FUCKING FUNNY!!
Anyway, we had many fucking tests, which I'm pretty confident in flunking. Well, whatever. It was basically funny and fun in class. But I fell asleep. After school, Keisha, Tessa and I went to eat lunch @ westmall's Koufu.
We had Japanese :)
It was a very funy lunch. I missed the times we actually just hung out and talked. We laughed at everything and had great fun and an awesome time! After that, we went to Popular to get stuff &stickers. Well, I got clay and star poofy stickers! ORANGE COLOURED CLAY. YEAH BABY.
Then I bused home, all alone :( AHA.
It was peaceful, I was able to think properly.
Came home, showered. Took around, an hour plus. Relaxing. :)
Turned on msn, and chatted with Hanyang, Ruth, Tessa and Cel.
Webcamed with rs for a while.
Then webcamed with Tessa! :) We kept playing and having lots'a fun. ^-^
Confrence-ing with Tessa & Keisha nao.
Muackkkszxcv.
Stop being despo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home