no pictures that are sexay
Heyyyy everyone! ;)
Today was a fantastic day!
Woke up at like, 12.15pm. Argh. I was supposed to meet Keisha and RuiShyuan at 1pm. Went to bathe and blahblah.
Met Keisha @ Bukit Batok then went to Jurong East to look for that retard. Muah. ♥ Heh. Okay then bused to her house yaw. Well no. Actually we took the train, then took the shuttle bus. No. Actually we took the van/lorry/bus/shuttle bus. Right RuiShyuan? HAHA. Okok. So we went to her house.
Its fucking nice. I fucking love her house. No joke. I want her house. Niceeeeeeeeee. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE RUISHYUAN.
Yeah I think I made that quite obvious when I was at her house just now. HA.HA. Her room, fucking nice too! Oh yeayea then! There were such hot americans in the pool! I was looking at them from her house window. She was like,
'Want a binoculars?! -_- ;)'
Me: OKAY! *snatches it*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh okay (L). Then, suddenly, I saw a man fking changing. NAKED. Well, actually, TOPLESS, but, still. UGH. If he was Tom Kaulitz or something then yea, sure. But, an old man. No. Shauna no likey. At all-y.
Anyway, just now, as I was posting, suddenly the tv said 'discounts on Tokio Hotel's'. I fucking thought it was Tokio Hotel and my head shot up. Then they said 'and Vietnam Hotel's'. Pfft. What-eva! HAHA. Chatting with Tessa now. :) Was on the phone with Keisha.
Tomorrow's gonna be our One year and one month wifeyverysary. HAAAAA. WHAT!!?
That was very fast k. Like, its already been one year and one month!? Seriously. Mmm :)
I'm excited for Friday. We're gonna celebrate RuiShyuan and my birthdayszxc. Haahaa i love her.
Well, this is going to be fun! I'm gonna do dedications ;)
Tessa,
hey bitch. I love you. Yeah, we're always friends then not. Why? Honestly, I dont know. Everyone finds it weird too. But I remember, when we first met in sec 1. I was like, woah she's nerdy. Now, we're bffs and its great. Like world war 1. We cried in class, fought and many bad things happened. World war 2, we fought and cried again. World war 3, ugh fuck it. We had like 7 world wars already! Omg kewl. But lets be bffs okay. Thanks for always helping me and stuff. Cheering me up when i'm sad. Sharing secrets with me and everyone. I love you. Vvm.
Keisha,
wifey, your's comes tomorrow! h3h3x. <- pfft
-.-: hie wads ur num?
> You're? :)
psb: u and rs okie ler ah?
> Uh huh. :) You're?
SHA: Actually Hun, she's in Bintan. LOL
> Sorry! Pfft.
annasexy: hye you site is very nice plese visit my site too and leave comment
> :)
Miki: I've never seen such a unique blog like this.
> Hehe.
Jolyncyx: omg i luv you toO ! hehe no laaaa^^
Jolyncyx: lai give you a kiss *blush*
Jolyncyx: wo ai ni k (L)
Jolyncyx: haha sry sugarrush ! HAHAHA
Replied. :)
Loveyanni.: Hihihi! :> Tag ni back.
> Loveee.
Jolyncyx: Sugarrush , relink (;
> Replied. :)
SarasexyHeadphones: hohohooo.Great Blog dude..maybe you can add a lady gaga song here
> Hoho.
jessica.: sweet pls chr up iie lurve eu
> Okay :)
>.<'': cheerup plz/
>.<'': y u oways so sad???
> Haha, oh nothing. Thanks ^^
jas :): shauna chiobu pls cheer up! wo ai ni !~
> I'm not chio. And, aisini. ;)
kkkken: TAGGED MEIMEI. love you
> I hate you Ken. :D
o.o: tagged, stay chio!
> thanks haha you're?
Today was a fantastic day!
Woke up at like, 12.15pm. Argh. I was supposed to meet Keisha and RuiShyuan at 1pm. Went to bathe and blahblah.
Met Keisha @ Bukit Batok then went to Jurong East to look for that retard. Muah. ♥ Heh. Okay then bused to her house yaw. Well no. Actually we took the train, then took the shuttle bus. No. Actually we took the van/lorry/bus/shuttle bus. Right RuiShyuan? HAHA. Okok. So we went to her house.
Its fucking nice. I fucking love her house. No joke. I want her house. Niceeeeeeeeee. I LOVE YOUR HOUSE RUISHYUAN.
Yeah I think I made that quite obvious when I was at her house just now. HA.HA. Her room, fucking nice too! Oh yeayea then! There were such hot americans in the pool! I was looking at them from her house window. She was like,
'Want a binoculars?! -_- ;)'
Me: OKAY! *snatches it*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh okay (L). Then, suddenly, I saw a man fking changing. NAKED. Well, actually, TOPLESS, but, still. UGH. If he was Tom Kaulitz or something then yea, sure. But, an old man. No. Shauna no likey. At all-y.
Anyway, just now, as I was posting, suddenly the tv said 'discounts on Tokio Hotel's'. I fucking thought it was Tokio Hotel and my head shot up. Then they said 'and Vietnam Hotel's'. Pfft. What-eva! HAHA. Chatting with Tessa now. :) Was on the phone with Keisha.
Tomorrow's gonna be our One year and one month wifeyverysary. HAAAAA. WHAT!!?
That was very fast k. Like, its already been one year and one month!? Seriously. Mmm :)
I'm excited for Friday. We're gonna celebrate RuiShyuan and my birthdayszxc. Haahaa i love her.
Well, this is going to be fun! I'm gonna do dedications ;)
Tessa,
hey bitch. I love you. Yeah, we're always friends then not. Why? Honestly, I dont know. Everyone finds it weird too. But I remember, when we first met in sec 1. I was like, woah she's nerdy. Now, we're bffs and its great. Like world war 1. We cried in class, fought and many bad things happened. World war 2, we fought and cried again. World war 3, ugh fuck it. We had like 7 world wars already! Omg kewl. But lets be bffs okay. Thanks for always helping me and stuff. Cheering me up when i'm sad. Sharing secrets with me and everyone. I love you. Vvm.
Keisha,
wifey, your's comes tomorrow! h3h3x. <- pfft
-.-: hie wads ur num?
> You're? :)
psb: u and rs okie ler ah?
> Uh huh. :) You're?
SHA: Actually Hun, she's in Bintan. LOL
> Sorry! Pfft.
annasexy: hye you site is very nice plese visit my site too and leave comment
> :)
Miki: I've never seen such a unique blog like this.
> Hehe.
Jolyncyx: omg i luv you toO ! hehe no laaaa^^
Jolyncyx: lai give you a kiss *blush*
Jolyncyx: wo ai ni k (L)
Jolyncyx: haha sry sugarrush ! HAHAHA
Replied. :)
Loveyanni.: Hihihi! :> Tag ni back.
> Loveee.
Jolyncyx: Sugarrush , relink (;
> Replied. :)
SarasexyHeadphones: hohohooo.Great Blog dude..maybe you can add a lady gaga song here
> Hoho.
jessica.: sweet pls chr up iie lurve eu
> Okay :)
>.<'': cheerup plz/
>.<'': y u oways so sad???
> Haha, oh nothing. Thanks ^^
jas :): shauna chiobu pls cheer up! wo ai ni !~
> I'm not chio. And, aisini. ;)
kkkken: TAGGED MEIMEI. love you
> I hate you Ken. :D
o.o: tagged, stay chio!
> thanks haha you're?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home